A women’s Catholic Bible study program that aims to bring women to a deeper personal relationship with Christ through personal study and small group discussions that link our everyday challenges and struggles with the solutions given to us through the teachings of Christ and the Catholic Church. Walking with Purpose meets weekly during the calendar school year on Wednesday mornings 9-11 a.m. and Thursday evenings 7-8:45 p.m. The current session will run from August 2020 through March 2021.
Marie Ward | [email protected]
Register for our latest sessions:
Announcing . . . Walking with Purpose for Young Women!
• Looking for a Bible study for young women, filled with practical application?
• Would you like to engage with the hearts of other young women while encountering the Lord’s love for you?
• If so, we invite you to join us as we delve into Beloved, a seven-week foundational Bible study.
• It is for young women (ages 18-22) new to WWP as well as those with more Bible study experience.
• Together, we will dive into what it means to be God’s beloved daughters.
• The weekly class starts Sunday, September 13th from 7-8 PM
This is a VIRTUAL class which will be held on Zoom.
Interested in learning more?
Contact Marie Ward at: [email protected]
Participants are responsible for purchasing their own Beloved book from either the WWP store:
Beloved Opening Your Heart
or from Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Beloved-Opening-Your-Heart-Book/dp/1943173117/
A scholarship option is also available.