Hispanic ministry in our parish works with different cultures in our area, with different needs, especially spiritual. We serve the two communities (Hispanic and American), when necessary, and work together.
Part of the ministry’s services include:
- Bible Study every Monday at 7pm
- Prayer Group every Friday at 7pm
- First Friday Mass at 7pm
- Preparation classes for baptisms and marriage.
- Additional preparation classes for other sacraments, if they do not understand the language.
- Bible study & Mass or Communion service at the Blount County Jail every Thursday from 11am to 12:30 pm. This is bilingual, for the benefit of all inmates.
Juan Hernandez, Director of Hispanic Ministry | Hispanic.firstname.lastname@example.org